Riverhorse Ranch presents:
THRIVE! Transformation for Leaders
September 11-12, 2020, at Riverhorse Ranch in Ogden, Utah
Dr. Beth invites you to Riverhorse Ranch for an opportunity to transform your perspective and your leadership practice.
Nutritious lunch, snacks, and dinner provided!
In Dr. Beth’s Two-Day THRIVE! Workshop, you will gain self-awareness and insight through professional assessments and experiential practice which will allow you to lead with greater ability, energy, wisdom, and heart.
- Professional Assessments: TKI and FIRO Business instruments
- Experiential practice of diaphragmatic breathing & guided imagery
- Increased understanding of the autonomic nervous system
- Learn and practice Leadership & Coaching Techniques and Influence Skills
- Learn about motivation, rewards, and recognition
- Practice the coaching process
- Learn to encourage accountability in others
- Improve your own ability to Thrive!
- Experience meditation with horses
Dr. Beth has dedicated her life to studying relationships, personal and organizational health and well being and to helping others learn to manage stress, increase self-awareness and communication skills. Come learn the tools you need to THRIVE! both in your work and in your personal life.
After Dr. Beth’s experiential workshop, you will have:
- Increased knowledge of how to better manage conflict
- Increased ability to thrive under pressure
- Increased self-awareness and self-care skills
- Increased knowledge of how to improve communication
- Increased knowledge about how to improve well-being
Leadership skills to empower others
Improved communication skills
Introductory Price: $1299
About Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth has two decades of experience as a Counselor, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, Teacher and Coach. Her coaching curriculum is considered “Best Practices” in the customer support industry and is licensed by The KCS Academy. She also teaches Evidence-Based Coaching for Saybrook University.
Dr. Beth is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has a Ph.D. in Mind-Body Medicine: Health Systems, from Saybrook University. She also has the “Master Personal and Executive Coach” certification through the College of Executive Coaching and is a Nationally Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach.
- Relationship Skills
- Stress and the Relaxation Response
- Guided Imagery
- Communication Skills
- Professional Assessments
- Leadership & Coaching Skills