Riverhorse Ranch Retreats presents:
THRIVE! for Coaches
June 19, 2020, 8 am to 5 pm at Riverhorse Ranch in Ogden, Utah or virtual class depending on COVID-19
Dr. Beth invites you to come and spend a day at Riverhorse Ranch. Learn and practice Coaching Skills and receive 8 NBHWC Continuing Education Credits.
Nutritious lunch, and snacks included!
In Dr. Beth’s THRIVE! Workshop, you will learn Coaching Skills and self-care techniques that empower you and your clients to THRIVE!
- Experiential practice of diaphragmatic breathing, guided imagery, mindful movement
- Increased understanding of the autonomic nervous system
- Learn and practice coaching techniques and influence skills
- Learn about motivation, rewards and recognition
- Practice the coaching process
- Learn about accountability and how to support and encourage it in others
- Improve your own ability to Thrive!
Dr. Beth has dedicated her life to studying relationships, motherhood, personal and organizational health and to helping others learn to manage stress and overcome depression and anxiety. Come learn the tools you need to THRIVE! both in your work and in your personal life.
After Dr. Beth’s experiential workshop, you will have:
Coaching skills to empower others
Improved communication skills
Introductory Price: $279
About Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth has two decades of experience as a Counselor, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, Teacher and Coach. Her coaching curriculum is considered “Best Practices” in the customer support industry and is licensed by The KCS Academy. She also teaches Evidence-Based Coaching for Saybrook University.
Dr. Beth is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has a PhD in Mind-Body Medicine: Health Systems, from Saybrook University. She also has the “Master Personal and Executive Coach” certification through the College of Executive Coaching and is a NBHWC Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- Coaching Skills
- Stress and the Relaxation Response